The following summarizes key activities associated with the key phases of the project:
- Attend team briefing, design and Project Control Group meetings with the client and other relevant sub-consultants.
- Prepare concept options and work with the client to develop an evaluate candidate solutions.
- Analyze solutions with respect to requirements to the brief, user groups, relevant guidance or regulatory documents and identify project risks.
- Assist in the preparation of final concept brief and design solution report.
- Meet with the client group to gain full appreciation of their expectations and requirements.
- Attend regular project meetings with the client and relevant sub-consultants.
- Prepare preliminary spatial arrangements to enable co- ordination within the building.
- Discuss programming and construction issues with the client and prepare program accordingly.
- Prepare detailed design and documentation of works.
- Convene documentation review meetings with the project team.
- Prepare tender packages.
- Review tenders and prepare tender recommendations.
Construction Administration and Post Construction Documentation handover
- Attend regular site meetings.
- Monitor progress against program prepared by contractor and report thereon.